American Mathematics Contests (AMC 8)
Register now for AMC 8 held on Tuesday, November 17, 2015!
We encourage all students in grades 6, 7, and 8 to participate in the AMC 8. All USA, USA embassy, Canadian, and foreign school students in grade 8 or below are eligible to participate as long as they are under 14.5 years of age on the day of the contest.
- WHO: Students in grades 6, 7, 8
- WHEN: Tuesday, November 17, 2015
- WHERE: Elpis College @ 2155 Dunwin Drive Unit 1
- TEST FORMAT: 25-multiple choice question, 40-minute
- TEST FEE: Please contact Elpis * only 10 spots available
AMC 8 Intramural Awards
- A Certificate of Distinction is given to all students who receive a perfect score.
- An AMC 8 Winner Pin is given to the student(s) in each school with the highest score.
- The top three students for each school section will receive respectively a gold, silver, or bronze Certificate for Outstanding Achievement.
- An AMC 8 Honor Roll Certificate is given to all high scoring students.
- An AMC 8 Merit Certificate is given to high scoring students who are in 6th grade or below.
For more information, please contact Elpis at 905 607 7773 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org